Monday, August 9, 2010

A Joke , A Killer?




Oh My God ! It is a joke. A JOKE! Don't take it seriously. 

I mean come on, a joke is just a choice of word, meant to brighten up the mood a little. But, why is that everybody thought that a joke is meant for sarcasm. This is the one perspective humans like us can never hope to change. 
We often look at others like they are danger and the only danger. Even if it's the BFF, they will still distance themselves from them. I mean come on already. 


A joke is not a killing machine. It is uncounted for this purpose when it was introduced back then. I mean, joke is out there, out here to brighten our mood. Or, do you want to live a mood-less life out there, huh? Then, why did everybody keep on listening to jokes as if it was meant for sarcasm. HMM..? 


So, this is what I wanted to say. So, speaking out loud, 
SFX " Clearing throat " :
Take jokes like it was meant to be, if you think you misunderstood, ask them for the true meaning, side-meaning or even back-stabbing meaning of it. It's your mouth, just ask it out. For God's sake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment